Vs > Baker Lake, Nt
Arapuni vs Baker Lake, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Arapuni vs Galva, Il, Usa
Arapuni vs Kayseri, Turkey
Arapuni vs Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Arapuni vs Lisbon, Nd, Usa
Baker Lake, Nt vs Polo, Dominican Republic
Baker Lake, Nt vs Chelsea, Vt, Usa
Baker Lake, Nt vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Baker Lake, Nt vs Pohnpei, Micronesia
Blantyre vs Waingawa
Sena Madureira vs Norton, Ks
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya
La Victoria vs Faulkton, Sd
- The distance between Arapuni, New Zealand and Baker Lake, Nt, Canada is approximately 13,682 km or 8,502 mi.
- To reach Arapuni in this distance one would set out from Baker Lake, Nt bearing 249.8° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Arapuni bearing 211.1° or SSW .
- Arapuni has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Baker Lake, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Arapuni is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Baker Lake, Nt is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 25.8 °C (46.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33 °C (59.4°F) less in Arapuni. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1164.1 mm (45.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1164.1 l/m² (28.57 US gal/ft²) or 11,641,000 l/ha (1,244,500 US gal/ac) more. About 5 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.4° higher in Arapuni than in Baker Lake, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Arapuni relative to Baker Lake, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Baker Lake, Nt vs Arapuni
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-5)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Arapuni vs Kajaani, Finland
Arapuni vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Arapuni vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Arapuni vs Breves, Brazil
Baker Lake, Nt vs Mar Del Plata, Argentina
Baker Lake, Nt vs Cordeiro, Brazil
Baker Lake, Nt vs Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan
Baker Lake, Nt vs Nanjing, China
Sarmiento vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
Mogadishu vs Tallin
Sukhumi vs Aroma
La Victoria vs Fargo, North Dakota
Arapuni vs Baker Lake, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Arapuni
Climate Guides for Locations near Baker Lake, Nt
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) NNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) NW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) NNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 616 kms (382.8 miles) WNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 685.5 kms (426 miles) WNW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) SW
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 833.1 kms (517.7 miles) WSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 772.9 kms (480.3 miles) SSW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 870 kms (540.6 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 591.3 kms (367.4 miles) N
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 515.7 kms (320.4 miles) NNE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) NE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 539.2 kms (335 miles) NNE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) NE
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) E
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 284 kms (176.5 miles) ESE
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 627.9 kms (390.2 miles) S
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 886.2 kms (550.7 miles) S